Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dirk Roofhooft in a piece of Jan Fabre

First time i see this flemish actor Dirk Roofhooft:
I ran to Chaillot in my red jogging pants to see Sean in Octopus, the ballet of Decouflé, however it was complete. again.
I went to see the piece of Jan Fabre,
L'empereur de la perte a revelation.
I really did not know what i was going to see, as it was a substitution to Octopus.
At first i almost walked away, it happens whenever i really don't apreciate, but fortunately i was well seated at the third row and did not want to disturb the spectators, i stood there.

And at the third part of the show, he really gave the dimension to the whole mediocrity of the beginning. In is, in fact, the first of a triptyque of called vertiginous solos. And that one is a speech to defend imperfection.
And it leads to an addiction. I need to see the second one thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment